Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Big Sale Coming!

Several things are going on this week, and I'll be having 40% off sales in all of my stores. 
 
 
I’m sad to announce that I’ll be closing my Scrapbook-Bytes store on February 18.  It’s been great being at SBB but time for me to move on.  Make sure to sign up for my newsletter at the top of my blog so you can continue to find my new digital designs.  Thanks for your support while I was at Scrapbook-Bytes!  If you’d like to get lots of great deals, stop by my store before the end of the 18th.  Everything’s on sale 40% off February 12 – 18! 
 
At Gotta Pixel, I’m so excited to be “in the Spotlgiht” this week! Each day between February 12 and February 18, you can pick up a new piece of my Daily Download kit, Date Night Extras.  Make sure to see my full Date Night Collection, too! ~ 40% off along with all of my other designs.
 
 
Free Daily Downloads in my Gotta Pixel Store ~ Date Night Extras ~ Feb. 12 - 18
 
NEW ~ I Love You More Mini Kit
 
 
Your best deal is the discount bundle!
Sneak Peek and Contest ~
Want to win my next full collection?  Check out THIS post!  It's easy, and you could be the one lucky winner!
 
 


No comments: