Monday, February 16, 2015

Just 2 More Days!


Just 2 more days!  Everything is 40% off in all of my stores through Wednesday!  Also for those of you who like to shop at SBB, please remember my SBB store is closing after this sale.


It may be a bit early for this, but I was so excited about how it came out that I've put this St. Patrick's page kit in my stores for you today!  Irish or not, you'll feel really LUCKY scrapping your photos with Leprechaun Alley.  Enjoy all of the little Leprechauns, the gold nuggets, the mushrooms and Blarney stone, the artistic rainbow papers, the Irish cross, and all of the shamrocks and horseshoes. 

Leprechaun Alley
20 papers, 73 elements
quality designs with attention to detail



 
As usual, when I really like a collection, it's hard for me to stop, so I've added two more sets to Anita's Prayer Journal.  While they're not bundled with the GGI promotion, they're on sale along with my entire Gotta Pixel store!  See the Word Art and Stacked Papers below.  I've also added some fabulous layouts for you to see made by the best Creative Team ever!

Anita's Prayer Journal ~ only at Gotta Pixel

 
 
 
 
Thank you to Liz, Michelle, Robin, Monica, Lori, and Kathy for these wonderful layouts with Anita's Prayer Journal collection!


 

 
 
 
 
 
$2 Tuesday!  Lots of products are on sale in digiland for $2 on Tuesday.  Well, instead of putting one or two products here for you to see, just check my stores.  You'll see hundreds of sets in my stores for less than $2 each through Wednesday of this week.
 

$2 Tuesday (& Wednesday)
 

No comments: