Thursday, November 27, 2014

Black Friday & Brand New Calendars!

I hope all of you who celebrate Thanksgiving had a blessed day today!  In fact, even if you don't celebrate our American tradition, I wish you blessed days every day!  I spent today with my husband, kids, and 5 grandkids, 5 months - 5 years old, and it was a really fun and crazy day, and I am SO very thankful for my family!

SALES ~ Black Friday through Dec. 3 ~ 50% off!  (This special excludes some of my bundles, but all individual parts are 50% off.)


and my Commercial Use store...

 
NEW ~ My Bookmark Calendars are back just in time to tuck into Christmas cards!

Bookmark Calendars are so perfect for family and friends! What a fun way to remember your kids, parents, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, teachers, coaches, friends, co-workers, and everyone else special to you!  These 18 high resolution 2015 calendar bookmarks are 2.5" x 7.5" and come as separate .png files as well as 3-to-a-page for easy printing on a standard printer.

2015 Bookmark Calendars ~ 50% off!
(coming soon to MyMemories)
individual sets of 3 ~ $1.50
bundle with all 18 ~ $8.79
 for boys ~ featuring my sweet grandsons, Charlie, Jack, and Lincoln
Of course, you'll get them without photos so you can put your own in!  :)
 for girls ~ my precious granddaughters Livi and Lucy
as well as Lucy's mommy Brandi as a little girl
 for men ~ my son-in-law Ryan with little Charlie in the giant Fort Worth
Sundance Square fountains, my son Tommy
with sweet Livi, and my handsome hubby Robert  :)
religious ~ our nativity, inside St. John's in Lafayette, Louisiana,
and Lincoln with his new Bible on the day he accepted Christ as his Savior
 for teachers ~ Lincoln with some of his teachers
and his mommy Brandi with one of hers
 for women ~ 3 special women in my life, my beautiful mother Margaret,
my daughter Brandi with little Miss Lucy, and my daughter-in-law Audra
Just think how many people in YOUR life would love these bookmarks for the new year!  Watch my stores every day during the big sale for more goodies!

No comments: