Monday, December 1, 2014

$1-$2 Buffet and Free Gift

Where did November go?  It's time to shift gears in digiland to Christmas kits, so here's my first new one for 2014...

NEW $1-$2 ~ Dear Santa by Kathryn ~ at GingerScraps

A fun Christmas collection featuring several different Santas, you'll love working with this page kit and extra packs.  The best thing is that these low prices are cut in half, making each set only $1 or $1.50 and the full page kit only $2!  This collection is only at GingerScraps, and these prices are in effect through December 5!


Now I've been going all sorts of directions these last few weeks with family and church activities, and I'm a bit late in getting my Buffet sets in the store, so there will be more coming in the next couple of days.  So far, this is what I have.  Click HERE to get to all of them at GingerScraps.







FREE at MyMemories ~

Get this FREE school cluster in my MyMemories store this week (through December 5).  This cluster was arranged by Judith Blanchard and created with pieces from Rhonda's Homeschool Collection.  See all of the coordinating sets and save with the Rhonda's Homeschool Bundle!  Remember, my entire store is 50% off through Dec. 3!



 

No comments: