Monday, October 20, 2014

Tuesday News

$2 Tuesday ~ 2 Kathryn Estry Products Only $2!

On Tuesday, October 21 only, you'll find my cute Hunk O' Tin Page Kit and the matching Bookmarks for only $2 each! 


Hunk o' Tin Page Kit and Bookmarks
$2 Each Tuesday Only!

After Hours is an elegant collection made to be used any time of the year with all sorts of photos.  This collection is now in all of my stores AND on sale!  Save even more with the Discount Bundle!

After Hours
Inspiration from my talented Creative Team ladies ~
by Yvonne
 by Anita
 by Kathy
 by Michelle
 by Rhonda

I've added more Photo Books to my store at MyMemories.  All of my Photo Books come in 3 sizes, and new ones are always on sale. 

Always on My Mind 20-page Photo Books ~ only at MyMemories
Click the sizes to see all 20 pages.




See all of my MM products HERE.  While you're looking, did you get this yet?

FREE this week at MyMemories:

I’m adding new things in my MyMemories store almost every day, and you’ll find this set of cupcake wrappers FREE in my store through October 24!  Tape or glue around your cupcakes for Halloween or Thanksgiving!
http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=KEDS-CT-1410-72140&r=Kathryn_Estry

No comments: