Sunday, October 19, 2014

New Releases

Night Owl has made its way to all of my stores and is now on SALE!  This collection is dedicated to those special people who are awake with the owls!  You'll love these sets for the men in your life especially, even if they're not night owls.
Night Owl
House Rules is for all of our families.  Work hard.  Use good manners. Pray together.  Listen to your parents.  Build a fort.  You'll find lots of house rules in this collection just right for your family!

House Rules
 These nice large fall elements were photographed and extracted by me.

 4 Fun Fall CU Sets & 2 Bundles


FREE this week at MyMemories:

I’m adding new things in my MyMemories store almost every day, and you’ll find this set of cupcake wrappers FREE in my store through October 24!  Tape or glue around your cupcakes for Halloween or Thanksgiving!
http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=KEDS-CT-1410-72140&r=Kathryn_Estry

Make sure to see my matching Autumn Angels Collection, and save 40% with the bundle! 
Autumn Angels

No comments: