Monday, October 27, 2014

$2 Tuesday, New Products, FREE stuff, and More

It seems I've been going in too many directions and haven't posted in a few days.  So, let me catch you up ...

$2 Tuesday (Oct. 28 only) ~
Lemonade Kisses Kit and Alpha ~ $2 each

NEW Collection ~
November Scraps  
by Kathy

by Yvonne

Remember, all of my monthly "Scraps" kits are designed to be used all year.  Each has a few seasonal things, but there are also a lot of generic papers and elements you can use throughout the year. 

Here's what's cool!  The 12 kits are color-coordinated.  I've repeated the colors throughout the year so that you can mix and match and get a lot more use from your purchases.  You'll see what I mean here and also get a sneak peek at the December colors.  Click the colors below for a larger version or if you'd like them for your files.  Since all of the oranges match, if you have March, you might also want May, June, August, September, October, and November.  If you like to work with yellows, you'll find yellow (and a lighter matching yellow) in 10 of the collections.  The same pattern follows for all of the colors.
http://kathrynsdigitaldesigns.com/Gifts/AllMonths.jpg

Do you like FREE?  Thought so!  If you want to get the December kit for free, make sure to play all of my December Fun, Funky Mystery Number Games at Gotta Pixel and my Brain Games at SBB!

NEW Commercial Use Bundle ~
Film Curls Bundle CU ~ save 40%


Sneak Peek ~
November Buffet at GingerScraps
(coming to my store on Nov. 1)
Spotlight Designer at Ginger Scraps ~
Yes, all through November, I'll be the sharing the spotlight at GingerScraps with  JoyLynn of Blue Heart Scraps, and we have a wonderful kit for you!  Watch for Daily Downloads to start on November 1 on the GS Blog.  Here's a Sneak Peek of that one.


http://gingerscraps.net/gsblog/
Triple Play Chats!  Save the date ~
I have 2 chats coming up this Saturday, and I'd love to see you at both of them!  To celebrate Digital Scrapbook Day, I'll be hosting 2 chats!  At each, we'll play 3 games.  Winners will win a $10 coupon to my store, and everyone who comes will get a participation prize.


Gotta Pixel Chat Room ~ Saturday, Nov. 1 ~ 6 pm ET

Have dinner and come back to ...

GingerScraps Chat Room ~ Saturday, Nov. 1 ~ 8 pm ET

NEW PhotoBooks at MyMemories ~
I've added more Photo Books to my store at MyMemories.  All of my Photo Books come in 3 sizes, and new ones are always on sale. 

After Hours 20-page Photo Books ~ only at MyMemories
Click the sizes to see all 20 pages. 
12x12   8x11   11x8 


Livi's Smile 20-page Photo Books ~ only at MyMemories
Click the sizes to see all 20 pages. 
12x12   8x11   11x8

MMemories Suite 5 Discount ~
If you don't already use the MyMemories Program, did you know that you could get the new MyMemories Suite 5 for $10 off just for using my code?  Use Code STMMMS81177 when you check out.  You'll get $10 off the program and an additional $10 to use in the MyMemories store to pick up your favorite scrapping supplies!  How cool is that?
http://www.mymemories.com/mms/my_memories_suite

FREE at MyMemories ~
Get this sweet set of Button Flowers FREE in my MyMemories store this week.  Use them along with your favorite page kits.  These will be free through October 31.  See all of my products HERE.

Button Flowers ~ FREE at MM
http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=KEDS-EP-1305-32687&r=Kathryn_Estry

No comments: