Sunday, July 22, 2007

Super Fun Summer Kit!!

Hey everyone...Kathryn is very busy designing a fantastic new kit, so as her trusted Marketing Goddess, I'll be the one posting today!! Have you been to Kathryn's store at GottaPixel yet? If not you definitely should!! She has a FANTASTIC kit absolutely PERFECT for summer called "Flip Flop Summer"!! How fun is that?! Below is a preview of the super fun kit and a LO so you can see all the great bright colors in use. Be sure to stop by her GottaPixel store and check out all of her super fantastic stuff!!! And don't forget to also visit her store at Scrapbook-Elements for ever MORE exciting kits!!


2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I think I can comment on my own blog. :) Marketing Goddess, I love your sunny layout!

Angel's Imaginations said...

What a beautiful kit! Awesome elements. Perfect for all those summer LO's. :)