Thursday, July 12, 2007

Big News ~ Lynda C and I have been published!

My first toot toot ever! I'm just like dancing all over the place, or should I say strutting! Woohoo!! Scrap Street Magazine has just published a really cute layout created by Lynda Choquette, and she made it with my Ride Baby Ride page kit! How cool is that?! http://www.scrapstreet.com/magy2/gojuly/fixtures/maps.htm Thanks for looking! Thank you, Lynda, and Congratulations!
Here's her layout ~

and here's a peek at Shelly and her friends ~

8 comments:

Dawn said...

YAY Congrats Kathryn!! Thats fantastic!!! You will have to frame that particular edition!

*sarahm172* said...

wow wonderful kits

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!!
merci :D

Su said...

Gorgeous and soooo cute!

Jan said...

Your kits are absolutely adorable! I love all the little cheerful critters and the colors.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Congratulations! Your kit is really cute, too!

blessedmama said...

oh my goodness congrats to you two!!!!
i love those kits!!

Angel's Imaginations said...

Congrats to both of you! So exciting! Beautiful kits, and beautiful LO.