Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Tuesday Treats

With two of my favorite things, Birds and Swirls, Swirly Birds is a bright and flirty digital scrapbook collection, created for my friend and Creative Team member, Pia. The page kit is $2, extra packs are $1 each , and my matching Swirly Birds 20-page Photobook Templates are $5 each ($11.99 value). 


FREE this week are my Swirly Birds Frames!


  Ouch!  Getting hurt or being sick isn't fun, and having a hospital stay is even worse, but it happens, right?  Why not look on the bright side? Take some photos and cheer up the patient with some fun and cute pages.  I had so much fun creating this collection and made sure to include lots of medical graphics, hurt kids, funny face germs, and word art.  There's even an extra pack called COVID-19!  Every coordinating pack is on sale this week, and the Bundle is your best deal at 65% off!

#scrapbooking #digitalscrapbooking #digiscrap #mymemories #kathrynestry  

No comments: