Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Tuesday Treats and Sale Reminders!

Not only is this a super cute frog collection, you can scrap any fun summer photos with it, and use the word art to show you can stand out in a crowd.  Each page kit is $2, extra packs are $1 each , and my matching Frog Lake 20-page Photobook Templates are $5 each ($11.99 value).  

FREE this week are my Frog Lake Journal Bits!
Legacy is a pretty digital scrapbooking collection focusing on our memories, our past, our ancestors, and our heritage.  Every coordinating pack is on sale this week, and the Bundle is your best deal at 65% off!
  

I hope you're enjoying international Scrapbook Days.  I certainly am!  I know I've already spent too much, but it only comes around once a year, so it's a great time to pick up designs you've seen and passed up recently because of the price.  

Remember, almost every kit, extra, and bundle in my store is on sale through May 12!  Click the image below to see them all or click HERE for all of my bundles.

If you're a mom or you have a mom or your sister's a mom or you have mom friends (that's just about everybody, right?), you know that
Mommin' Ain't Easy!   I made this collection to scrap everyday crazy chaotic, as well as sweet, times that moms know so well.  I had fun bringing it together, and I hope you like it!  All of the sets are 50% off through May 12!

 

No comments: