Friday, February 5, 2021

New Exclusive Collection!

 

NEW and Exclusive to My Memories is my Little Stinkers Collection!

I think it's safe to say that all mothers and grandmothers have some "little stinkers" in their lives.  These cute little skunks will make scrapping photos of your little ones that much more fun!  All of the sets are 50% off through Feb. 11, so don't wait too long.  If you're like me, you tell yourself you'll come back before the deadline and buy the product, but then you get busy with life.  I've learned that the hard way and missed out on good deals.  I think you'll love this collection, so take a look today.  Thank you!









Would you like more Little Stinker pieces for FREE?  Click the image below.  It's super easy, and you'll get this mini just for taking part!


It's almost the 7th, so I wanted to remind you that my Crazy Days collections are on sale for a couple more days.  Yes, I've put my January sets on sale again as well!  These were sold in the past under the name of Fun Days, so please check your files before purchasing.  If you don't have them already, you'll love using these crazy days all year long ... AND the rest of the year will follow.  In fact, from May on, they'll be brand new designs!




No comments: