Monday, February 1, 2021

New Designs for February!

 It's February - my favorite month!  My birthday's this month, and I milk it for all it's worth - the entire month!  lol  Robert and I play games every day, and I get to go first every single time!  We have several shelves in a closet filled with games, but our favorites right now are Code Names Duet and Sequence.  If you're fortunate enough to have lots of at-home time with someone special, pull out your games or puzzles!  Please comment if you're playing games this month.  :)

Let's jump into February's New Releases!

Last year I started a series with silly holidays we find on the web for every day of the year.  I made January - April Fun Days collections, but life got super busy, and I didn't get any more created.

So, I'm re-releasing the first 4 collections this year with a new name - Crazy Days, and I am going to do everything I can to get the rest of the year out for you.  So if you purchased them last year, hold off until May, but if you didn't...

Because I have not put the dates on the word art pieces, you can use any of the 30 or so crazy days in each month any day of the year.  You're not limited to using this month's kit in February!  Here are the matching sets to the page kit.






All packs are on sale, but as always, you'll save the most with the bundle!







I'm adding new things to my Etsy Card Store all the time, and as of now, every product is on sale!
Besides my Handmade Cards,

you'll find several new all-occasion Card Sets.  Here's a peek at one of them.

By special request, I'm now including Card Making Supplies such as large packs of various printed cardstock,

Card Bases, pre-cut and scored with instructions for fun fold cards,

and DIY Card Kits with everything (other than your favorite adhesive) to make beautiful cards on your own.

My latest additions to my Studio Kathryn store are my Ellie Girl cards that twist and pop

and my new Do-It-Yourself Card Sets - again with everything you'll need (including directions) except double-stick tape or glue.

I've been wanting to offer my digital designs on Etsy as well, but not to get them mixed up with my handmade cards and mini albums, I've recently opened a SECOND Etsy store called Digi Designs by Kathryn. Keep an eye on it for special sales.  Actually, this morning I set every product in each of my Etsy stores on sale!
My Crazy Days series is now available in my new Etsy store!




No comments: