Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Tuesday Treats, Sweet Memory, and Etsy Surprises!

 















You get all of the packs above with the Bundle, save 50%, AND get this pretty Quick Page FREE!




Thank you, Ladies!

Before I close today, I'm going to switch gears to my Etsy store.

Many of you know that when I'm not designing digital kits, I might be creating handmade cards and mini albums.  These are not digital but are actual cards and albums sent to you.  Please do not remove yourself from my mailing list when you see that I'm including Etsy in my newsletter as it will always be at the end of the newsletter AFTER my digital products.  You'll also only see something about Etsy every month or so, not in every newsletter.  :)  If you're only interested in my digital designs, thank you for enjoying them, and you don't need to read on.  Have a lovely day, sweet Friends!

However,...
if you ARE interested in what I've been up to, let me introduce you to my style.  First of all, I want whoever receives my cards to feel special.  The first thing she'll see is the envelope, so why not dress it up?  All of my envelopes are either lined with coordinating paper or stamped or embellished in some way.  This masculine musical card has layers of torn papers and metallic embellishments.

Rather than leave them blank inside, I make sure you have a pretty liner paper or another designated place for your message.  You can see the liners in this 3-card set 

and in this pretty folded card with a ribbon-closure.

To make them more fun, a lot of my cards pop or twist or stand in an interesting way.  
It's not too late for Thanksgiving

and then there's Christmas

and birthdays all year long.

Sneak Peek - Keep an eye on my store, and you'll see this pretty fun fold card show up in a day or so.

Of course there are many more on my site, so please take a look.  You'll also find some card making supplies

and mini albums in various styles.  Fill them with your own photos!

Now, to thank you for reading all the way to the end, here's a coupon for 20% off of my entire Etsy site
It's good only through Friday (10-23-20), so if you see something you'd like, don't wait too long.  I'd love to offer 40 or 50% off, but since I make all of these myself, and they do take quite a bit of time, my discounts can't be such as large as you see in the digital world where supplies don't run out.  There are only a few of each card available (and for some, only 1).  Remember, I won't be sending newsletters often about Etsy, so check back in a few days for new surprises.  Better yet, click on the heart for my shop to make it a Favorite, and you'll receive notifications when I add products or put things on sale.  :)




























No comments: