Saturday, October 3, 2020

Brand new Exclusive collection at My Memories!

Camping families, Scouts, and all others who love being out in nature, here's the perfect collection for your Outdoorsy photos. I created this after a customer asked for a camping kit that she could use for adults as well as for children. I did try to keep this collection realistic rather than cutesy to make it work for adults, but before I was finished, the kid in me took over. I couldn't hold back from making a new little raccoon to terrorize the campers. :) Included with the Page Kit is a full alpha, and in the bundle you'll find a set specifically for hikers as well as lots of word art for your titles. Make sure to try the borders and torn edges on your pages, and don't miss the 4 stacked papers! You'll be surprised at how easy all of these extra sets are to use. Save the most with the bundle and get a FREE quick page as well!

















and matching this collection is...

















No comments: