Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Tuesday Treats!

How did Tuesday get here so quickly?  At least my Tuesday newsletters are helping me keep track of what day it is.  I hope this is finding you and all of your families safe and healthy, and I pray for all of us, that the new normal be history soon.

One good thing is that many of us have more time to scrap!  If you don't already have this Cute Stuff collection, today's offer is one you'll love!

My Cute Stuff Daisies at My Memories is actually two little kits rather than one full one, so you'll find each of the smaller kits for $1 rather than for $2.  Buy them both for the full kit, and it'll still only cost you $2.  All the other packs are of course on sale, including 20-page photo book templates, and one pack is FREE!  Which one?  Read on...






No comments: