Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Tuesday Treats and 9 9 9 Special!

 I apologize if some of the links don't take you to the products right away.  They seem to work if you click on them again once or twice.  It's a problem admin is working on.  I hope you can get to the specials in this post.



 Today is the last day to get this free mini kit and the 3 free artsy paper packs also in that post.  Click on the train above to find all 4 free gifts.
 This is also the last day to create and post a layout for my June A-Z Challenge at MM and to receive this mini kit matching my June Exclusive, Watermelon Juice.  It's sweet and summery and pick!


9 Bundles  9 Dollars  9 Days!

At Pickleberrypop, I have a super special offer for you.  If you're like me, you tend to look at new products, and you miss some that are great collections just because they're not on the front page.  So, I looked through my store for 9 of my bundles from the past that customers seemed to like the most and put them on sale ... but just for a few days.  

For 9 days, you can get 9 complete bundles for only $9 each.  Click the image below to take you to all of them.  I hope you'll see some that you liked but hesitated because of the price.  I don't think you'll want to pass them up this time!  Look now as the days (at least for me) seem to go by quickly.

(Please check your files to make sure you don't already have these before purchasing.)


No comments: