Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Tuesday Treats and Valentine Sale!

Well, it's Tuesday evening here, but it's still Tuesday!  Sorry about slipping this in a bit late this evening.  My Tuesday specials go through Wednesday each week though so you're good.  :)


House Rules is for all of our families.  Work hard.  Use good manners. Pray together.  Listen to your parents.  Build a fort.  You'll find lots of house rules in this collection just right for your family!  The page kit is only $2 on February 4 & 5 at My Memories, and all of the smaller matching packs are $1 each!  You can also get my House Rules 20-page Photo Book Templates for only $5 each on Tuesday and Wednesday.



Enjoy these House Rules Journal Cards FREE this week in my store at MyMemories!



It's February, and it's time for a big sale in my MyMemories store!  I realized that I have 12 bundles of Valentine designs, some pretty and some cute, and I'll bet some are just perfect for your "love" photos!  To help you add to your scrapbooking stash, I've lowered all 12 my Valentine Bundles to a price you'll LOVE!  Each Valentine Bundle saves you 65% of the total value price, and several even come with a FREE gift inside!  See them all HERE.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is waiting -

Plus, making profit with it is as simple as 1..2..3!

Follow the steps below to make money...

STEP 1. Input into the system what affiliate products the system will advertise
STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON traffic (this ONLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. See how the affiliate system grow your list and sell your affiliate products all by itself!

Are you ready to make money ONLINE???

Get the full details here