Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Tuesday Treats!

Hi, Friends!  My Birthday Sale is still going on!  Remember, with the exception of the exclusive collection at MyMemories, ALL of my designs are 50% off through Saturday!




In the prettiest pinks and greens, Sweet Luv is perfect for lovey dovey layouts. With all of the pink elements, it's great for girly layouts any time of the year. You can get this pretty page kit for only $2 on February 25 and 26 at My Memories.  In addition, all of the smaller matching packs are $1 each...and one pack is FREE!



These adorable frames, part of my Sweet Luv collection, are FREE this week in my store at MyMemories!



You have a few more days to get our MyMemories blog train gifts!  Click the train below to get started and find my 4 blog train free gifts!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should see how my buddy Wesley Virgin's tale launches with this shocking and controversial VIDEO.

You see, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to get everything they want.

As it turns out, these are the exact same SECRETS lots of famous people (notably those who "became famous out of nowhere") and the greatest business people used to become wealthy and famous.

You probably know how you only use 10% of your brain.

Really, that's because the majority of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

Perhaps that expression has even taken place INSIDE your own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head around seven years back, while driving a non-registered, beat-up bucket of a car with a suspended license and $3.20 on his debit card.

"I'm absolutely frustrated with going through life paycheck to paycheck! Why can't I become successful?"

You've been a part of those those thoughts, isn't it so?

Your success story is waiting to be written. All you have to do is in YOURSELF.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S SECRETS