Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Tuesday Treats

Gosh!  Where did July go?  We've been so hot here in Texas that I'm actually looking forward to August, hoping it'll cool off some.  One can hope.  I hope it's beautiful wherever you are!

It's Tuesday, and that means I have one of my page kits at My Memories for only $2.  My Hunk o' Tin page kit is only $2 on Tuesday, July 31, and the matching smaller packs are $1 each!  Oh, yeah!  If you're a collector of my Photobook Templates, you'll want to see those as well.  They're only $5 today, and you get 20 beginner-easy pages along with a few papers and a lot of elements on the side!
Hunk o' Tin at My Memories

 Enjoy this sweet, cheerful baby collection for both girls and boys. Free this week at My Memories is my Itty Bitty Baby Buggies Light Border Set.
Last week I showed you my beautiful Child of God collection - new at Pickleberrypop and still on sale through the end of today.
Child of God
I didn't get a chance, however, to share these two inspirational layouts by my Creative Team ladies.  Enjoy!

 Since today's the end of July, let me remind you one more time of our My Memories Blog Train!  Click the train to get to the post and find 4 freebies from me and links to lots more from other MM designers.
http://kathrynsdigitaldesigns.blogspot.com/2018/07/my-memories-blog-train.html
 
Now for some really big news!  In just a few hours Pickleberrypop will be 12 years old, and the partying starts at midnight tonight!  For 12 days you'll find lots of exciting things going on.  I hope to see you there!
http://tinyurl.com/kathryn-pbp




No comments: