Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Tuesday Treats

Fairy Kisses is a magical set loaded with goodies that will thrill the little girl in all of us.  You'll get fairies and castles, unicorns and rainbows, flowers and butterflies, and the glitter of silver and shimmery elements finishes off this collection with magic!

On Tuesday, July 24, (and on the 25th since I'm getting this ad out so late in the day), you can get the full Fairy Kisses Page Kit for only $2.  Each of the extra sets will be $1 through tomorrow as well.  Enjoy this set for your daughter or granddaughter!



Patty Potts, a precious girly digital scrapbook collection, is dedicated to my friend and Creative Team member, Lana.  You can save 50% with the Bundle and get the Extra Elements FREE!  Also free, this week at My Memories, is this set of extra papers with a few extra elements thrown in.  :)
 

 Beautiful designs with fall colors and a Christian theme, Child of God is for all ages and for all year.   Save with the Bundle and get the pretty Frames FREE!

Child of God










 Make sure not to miss our My Memories Blog Train.  Along with my Free Gift, I've included 4 other FREE Gifts in the post HERE.
http://kathrynsdigitaldesigns.blogspot.com/2018/07/my-memories-blog-train.html

 
 


No comments: