Tuesday, January 23, 2018

New at Pickleberrypop this Week!

Last week I released my Lovestruck Pickle Barrel sets, and now I have some additional pieces that match this collection.
 
 
New and on Sale are the Lovestruck Page Kit,

Borders,

Frames,
 
Journal Bits,
 
and Word Art!
 
You can also save 50% on the Bundle now, and get Extra Elements FREE!
 
 
Also new this week at PBP in a cute set of Valentine Cards by Kristmess and myself, a Kits4Kids pack.  These are 30% off for a limited time!


 
In soft peach and blue, Always on My Mind is perfect for scrapping photos from young girls to heritage to travel photos and even weddings.

 






The matching 20-page Photobook Templates at MM are 50% off this week!

My Bubblegum Pink digital scrapbooking collection is not about bubblegum but is full of beautiful papers and elements in pinks and gray. You'll find it works beautifully for so many of your photos, from girly-girl to romance.










No comments: