Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Tuesday Treats

Two of my Favorite collections are now at Pickleberrypop!
 

 
Not only is this a super cute frog collection, you can scrap any fun summer photos with it and use the word art to show you can stand out in a crowd.
 
Frog Lake is on sale this week, and the Bundle is 50% off AND comes with FREE Stamps!
 

 FREE with Bundle Purchase:
Adorable Pages by my Creative Team ~ Enjoy!

 
Do you have graduation photos to scrap? What about photos of your own graduation?
Did you attend a friend's graduation and want to send a special card to show how proud you are?
You choose the year!  You choose the colors!

Here's a layout I made this week for my little granddaughter, Olivia, who just graduated from Preschool!  Congratulations, Sweetheart!
I used my Blue Graduation Day Page Kit for Livi, but if I were to scrap all of the graduations in our family alone, I'd also need the Red, Green, Orange, Purple, White, and Gold.  I'm sure that's about what you'd need for several people, so I've put all of my 10 Graduation Day Page Kits together (over 500 pieces) at a 75% savings!  If you need even 3 colors, you'll do better getting the Bundle.  Also, the pretty Clusters AND the Word Art are included in my Graduation Day Bundle.


No comments: