Monday, May 29, 2017

$2 Tuesday and Freebie of the Week!

Where did last week go - AND the weekend?  Here it is Monday again, and I've got my $2 Tuesday and my Freebie of the Week all set up for you at My Memories!
 
 Cheeky Monkeys is an adorable kit with cute little monkeys perfect for scrapping all the little monkeys in your midst!  Photos with your kids being silly, playing outside, and visiting the zoo are only a few of the ideas for scrapping with this kit.

You'll love the pretty muted colors that are perfect for boys as well as girls.  Lots of tags for labeling your layouts, monkeys to hang from photos, and even frames with monkeys are included. 

This cute page kit is only $2 at My Memories on Tuesday, May 30, and you can get the matching sets for $1 each!
 
 
 Last week I showed you my huge Graduation Day Bundle with 10 Page Kits and 2 Extra Packs at 75% off.  Well, I've got a free gift for you that goes with this collection.  Get the Quick Page shown below FREE through June 4 in my store at MM!

 

 

1 comment:

FussBudget said...

What a great QP. I love the design. Thanks a bunch for an A+ freebie.