Monday, December 5, 2016

Tuesday Treats

$2 Tuesday:

Named after my friend and creative team member, Judith Junction is a delightful collection with blended papers and unique elements and is perfect for all types of layouts.  For one day only, December 6, the full page kit is only $2 at both Gotta Pixel and at My Memories!  On that day, you can also pick up the matching smaller packs for $1 each!


Judith Junction

$1 Stocking Stuffers at Daisies and Dimples!

Check out my new store at Daisies and Dimples!  Besides new products and my $1 Build Your Own Collab, Sing Christmas sets, you'll find several of my products (some CU and some PU) in the $1 Stocking Stuffer section!  I'll be adding more and more as the month goes on, so keep watching for new $1 goodies!  Click HERE and you'll find these and more:



 
 

No comments: