Monday, September 21, 2015

$2 Tuesday and a Free Gift

Reminder ~

My 40% off sale will be ending soon!  September 23 is the last day I'll have all of my products discounted 40% for a while.  Don't miss this sale!


If you missed the daily download kit, it's now available in my Gotta Pixel store HERE.
 
Precious birthday beauties by Kabra, Rhonda, and RobinS ~


 2 Kits * $2 * 2 Days!

Petal Me Pretty and Cherry Lane are on sale for $2 September 22 and 23!  Each of the matching extra packs is only $1 during these 2 sale days!  Find these two pretty collections in my stores at Gotta Pixel and at MyMemories.

Petal Me Pretty
 
Cherry Lane
 
 
New Products ~

I just love my new collection, Robin's Kitchen, with it's old-timey kitchen elements, recipe cards, and everthing you'll need for baking and cooking layouts.  Make sure to check out the full collection, and remember that the Discount Bundle is your best deal!
The Page Kit for Robin's Kitchen is now available, AND you'll find a new Discount Bundle at 50% off!  Robin's Kitchen is in honor of my new Creative Team member, RobinS!
 
Robin's Kitchen
 
Mouth-watering pages by RobinR, Kabra, LoriG, Melly, Yvonne, and Kathy ~
 


 
Look what's FREE at MyMemories!
 
I was playing around with the matching pack of woven strips and decided to make this pretty cluster for you. Get this FREE gift through Sunday, Sept. 27!
 



No comments: