Sunday, September 15, 2013

Last 3 Days!

Reminder ~ My Spotlight Designer time ends Tuesday night, and so does my sale!  ALL of my designs (except for collabs with other designers and my Group Therapy products in the DigiScrap Addicts store) are on sale for 40% off through September 17!  I hope you have as much fun scrapping with my designs as I have making them for you!    

Now that's big news, but what I really wanted to show you were all of he new things in my stores this week.  

I've finished Studio Kathryn, and I LOVE it!  It's definitely my favorite kit ever, but then that's because I designed it all about myself.  lol  So you don't have to like it as much as I do, but I hope you do!

I decorated my home office (aka Studio Kathryn) last year when we moved here, and I LOVE working in my space.  It's SO me!  The colors are rich and pretty, it's girly but elegant, too, and this page kit is a representation of everything I love about my home studio.  This new kit is 40% off through Sept. 17!  Watch my stores for more Studio Kathryn sets. 

Studio Kathryn is available at
(coming soon to MyMemories)



These collections (with discount bundles!) are now available at all of my personal use stores!





No comments: