Sunday, April 21, 2013

Spotlight Designer!

What fun!  I'm the Spotlight Designer at Gotta Pixel for the rest of the month!  For me, it's a pretty sweet place to be and a time to celebrate the designer in me.


So, what does it mean for you?
  • 30% off all of my designs ~ click HERE
  • a fun chat on Wednesday evening, 4-24, at 8pm ET ~ click Chat in the top bar at GP
  • a free daily download kit in my GP store ~ click HERE

So, please put my chat on your calendar and join me for some fun and prizes ... shop for your favorite scrapbook designs while they're on sale ... and make sure to pick up the free pieces of Funny Bunnies Add-On each and every day between April 21 and April 30.  If you do happen to miss any of the daily downloads, you can get the set by being a Pixel Club member.

To make shopping for my designs even sweeter, I'm also putting my other stores on sale!

No comments: