Saturday, April 6, 2013

New Products, New Challenges, and Sales

Lots has happened since I last wrote, so this will be a biggie.  I'm in the middle of my Featured Designer time at Digitals ~ What a rush!

sale on all my products ~ 30%
daily download ~ Coral Rose 1 ~ in my store
free with a $15 purchase from Digitals ~ Coral Rose 2 ~ also in my store

With Coral Rose featured, I decided to make you some extra sets.
Keep your eye on my Digitals store this week for yet another "extra" Coral Rose pack!

At Scrapbook-bytes, I'm slowly getting my store filled with my designs.  I added all of my Funny Bunnies sets ~ one of my all-time favorites ~ and the "extras" set is NEW in all of my stores this week.  Of course every set's on sale as my entire stores are on sale!

Digitals * Gotta Pixel * Scrapbook-bytes
My beautiful Christian collection, Because He Lives, is now available ~ again, on sale ~ at all of my stores.
Look what's coming to my SBB store!  Perfect for Spring ~ Perfect for Girls ~ 8 $1 sets coming on Monday for our April Grab-a-Byte Event!


Sunday is the last day for this $2 offer!

 Digitals * Gotta Pixel * Scrapbook-bytes

and there's more!  I'm hosting these 3 weekly math challenges and would love to have you join me!!!

You know I love math, so my goal is to get you as addicted as I am!  I hope to show you the fun you can have with numbers.  Give them a try.  Let you family help.  You may surprise yourself!

Fun, Funky Mystery Numbers at Gotta Pixel


Kathryn's Dizzy Digits at Digitals

... and the newest math game on the web ...
Kathryn's Brain Games at Scrapbook-bytes

Introducing my brand new math game at SBB ~ Kathryn's Brain Games!  You're going to love it, and you'll determine the prize you get by the amount of puzzles you correctly solve.  Come play and have fun!


No comments: