Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Specials, Clearance, and a Sneak Peek Contest!

Grandma's Breezeway is now in all of my stores, and it's even bundled at a discount!   Each individual set is on sale as well.


 My pretty Azaleas page kit along with the matching Torn Papers are on sale for only $2 each!  Sale ends March 24.  Watch my stores this week for new Azaleas sets which will also be on sale.


I'm retiring my matching Cute Stuff with Daisies and Roses kits!  You can get each of them for only $2.50 or the full bundle ~ the 2 kits, the quick page album, and the bonus hybrid album ~ for only $6.  These will be gone for good at the end of March!

 
Coming to my Digitals store this Saturday are several matching sets, a beautiful collection of Christian Easter papers and elements. Each set will be only $1.50 through Tuesday. Click HERE to see how to win the entire page kit!
  

No comments: