Friday, March 22, 2013

New Releases and Specials


For 4 days only, March 23 - 26, we have dozens of brand new products in our monthly CAKE sale at Digitals priced at only $1.50 each.  Mix and match papers, elements, and more to make your own custom kit, all in coordinating, fun colors.

Because He Lives is a beautiful collection of Christian Easter papers, elements, and extras.  Each of the 8 sets is only $1.50 through March 26 at Digitals!

$2 Sale Continues!

Embellished Borders are now available to match my Azaleas Collection, and they're on sale! Make sure to check out the full page kit and the matching torn papers ~ only $2 each sale through Sunday!

New Math Games!

Kathryn's Dizzy Digits ~ the dizziest math game on the web!  Come play with me and earn extra pieces for my Funny Bunnies Collection.  You'll find all of my Funny Bunnies sets on sale, too!
Fun Funky Mystery Number Game ~ the craziest math game on the web!  Come play with me and earn the numerals for Liz Landing collection.

A Few More Days for my Retiring Products:

I'm retiring my Cute Stuff with Daisies and Roses kits!  You can get each of them for only $2.50 or the full bundle ~ the 2 kits, the quick page album, and the bonus hybrid album ~ for only $6.  These will be gone for good at the end of March!


No comments: