Thursday, October 18, 2012

Weekend 50% Specials & More!

This weekend Friday through Sunday, you'll find all of my Together Time sets 50% off in all of my stores!


Gotta Pixel is delivering pizza all month, and Friday, Oct. 19 is my pizza day, so...  my entire Gotta Pixel store will be 30% off for one day only!

My pretty fall kit, Jamestown, is now available as a full page kit!  All of the matching sets in the Jamestown collection are marked down 25% for a limited time.

It's almost CAKE time at Digitals, Create a Kit Event, and here's a peek at what will be in my store starting on Saturday.  Each matching set will be only $1.50 through Tuesday.
Have you visited my FB fan page recently?  I have some more gifts ready to go, so make sure to get the free fan gift there before I switch it out.

No comments: