Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Celebrate DSD! 40% off Kathryn's Designs


Celebrate DSD with me! Everything in my Digitals, Gotta Pixel, and Scrapbook-Bytes stores is 40% off November 1-9!  This should give you time to check out all of the kits and extras I have in my stores and then come back before it's over to see what's been added.  



Make sure to LIKE my Face book page and pick up my Fan Freebie while you're there beginning on November 2!  Then hop on over to the other Gotta Pixel FB pages for more gifts.

Put my fun number chats on your calendar.  You all know how I love numbers, and these chats should be a lot of fun!  You'll see what I mean when you get there.  Come ready to visit and learn about your online friends.   Everyone who comes will leave with a different free gift from me for each of these chats.

Scrapbook-Bytes Chat Room ~ Friday night, Nov. 2, 10pm ET
Gotta Pixel Chat Room ~ Saturday, Nov. 3, 2pm ET

Mini Madness ~ Beginning this month at SBB, every Thursday the Mini Madness category will be live.  You'll be able to get lots of mini kits inspired by an artist.  Click the image for my 2 Mini Madness kits for November, Believe and Imagine.  Each is only $2 and is available on Thursdays at Scrapbook-Bytes.
 

Please join me for my November challenge ~
The Name Game at Digitals  
Impromptu Challenge at Scrapbook-Bytes

Thanks for reading!
  
 

No comments: