Saturday, May 12, 2012

Front Porch Sets ~ NEW and $1 each!

It's been quite a while since you've received a post from me.  In the last few weeks, my son and his wife have added a beautiful baby girl to their family.   I'm also finishing my teaching career this month and have been very busy with that.  

I'm happy to tell you though that I've just added 3 matching sets to my Gotta Pixel store, each at only $1 through Tuesday.  Looking forward to seeing the pages you create with this collection!

Front Porch Collection
$1 each through Tuesday




Please join Terry and me by playing our math games at Gotta Pixel and at Digitals.

Earn these numerals in my Fun Funky Mystery Number Game

and this pretty gift in Kathryn's Dizzy Digits Game.
Both feature Butterfly Garden Collection which is on sale in both stores all month!

Butterfly Garden

For all of you who are mothers, I wish you a wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments: