Saturday, April 21, 2012

Get your CAKE here!

Join us at Digitals for April's Create a Kit Event ~ tons of sets for $1.50 each!  Here are mine so far (and am working on a couple more that hopefully will show up today or tomorrow):






Created by Patty B are these two pretty layouts ~

Azaleas is now available as a full page kit.  The kit and the matching torn papers are still on sale!

Azaleas
 

Inviting you to participate in my Name Game Challenge at Digitals as well as my Fun, Funky Mystery Number Game at Gotta Pixel and my math game at Digitals, Kathryn's Dizzy Digits.  Look what you'll get this week in the Dizzy Digits game.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the butterfly kit - I'll have to be on the lookout for it! KAPOH

Pups_r_Paps said...

Love all the butterflies in your kit.

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the garden kit.

kern said...

I adore your Azaleas kit! But then, I like all your kits!! You always have such lovely color schemes. Thank you for what you do!!

lisar said...

ADORE the butterfly kit!