Thursday, February 10, 2011

Kits4Kids and I Heart You Sales!

Kristina (Kristmess) and I have joined forces to bring you the cutest kids' kits ever! We're calling our partnership Kits4Kids because they'll all be kits just perfect for scrapping photos of children, AND they're kits you might want to use when helping young people learn to scrap their own pages. How fun would that be!

You will now find Kits4Kids under the designer list at Gotta Pixel and at Digitals!  You
'll start seeing this logo more and more in the store, and each kit will be created with kids in mind and with lots of love from us! We're so pumped about our new partnership, and we hope you love our creations!

Kits4Kids at Digitals and Gotta Pixel 



 
Our first Collection is the most precious little train kit along with lots of matching sets!   It's called Tickets Please! and features a little boy and little girl conductors and cute trains and extras!

Tickets Please! Collection on sale at Digitals and Gotta Pixel
Page Kit
Alpha
Clusters
Shabby Papers
Quick Pages
 Look at what our talented CTs have done with Tickets Please!
We're so proud of them!



I've added two new BearySweets in Love sets to my Digitals store to match my daily download page kit.


 New Commercial Use Valentiney paper templates are now on sale!

Background Templates 8 

Background Templates 9

I'm still in the spotlight at Digitals, and my store will remain on sale through the 19th!


Gotta Pixel is having a Valentine's Sale!  Everything in my store at GP is 40% off through the 14th!




To make this an even sweeter deal, anyone who spends $25 in my Kathryn Estry store HERE can use this coupon to get an additional 10% off! 


This is good only for personal and commercial-use products in my individual store.  (excludes collabs)  I have almost 650 now, so there's a lot to see!


Hope you're all having a cozy week!

No comments: