Thursday, December 16, 2010

My 2011 Bookmark Calendars are Ready!

Perfect for making little gifts for groups, for adding to the top of presents, for slipping into cards, these 8 sets of bookmark calendars will keep you up-to-date in 2011!  Each set is on sale for under $2!  See them all HERE.

You'll recognize some of my favorite kits as I created these bookmarks to match kits for men, women, girls, and boys.  There should be several for everyone on your list.


As Spotlight Designer, my entire Gotta Pixel store is 30% off through the end of December!


2 comments:

snowowl551 said...

Thank goodness! My mother-in-law commented that she needs new ones for Christmas! I went to your store looking and didn't see any. Thought maybe you weren't doing them. Glad to see you are!

Anonymous said...

OK, so you forgot us gardeners when designing the beautiful bookmark calendars! Sob, sob, sob!

GramaKJ