Thursday, November 11, 2010

Free New Kit ~ Get my Daily Downloads at Digitals ~ Nov. 12-19!!!

You can download a section of my new fun kit, Zebras in Charge, every day from Nov. 12 - Nov. 19.  Stop by my Digitals store every day, and you'll have the full kit for free!!!  If you miss any of the kit, it will be available for purchase beginning on the 20th.  :)

This ultra precious scrapbook set features 2 sweet zebras, 14 decorative papers (2 with zebra prints), and 30 fun elements for scrapping, making cards, using along with paper projects, and basically having a stripey good time!

  

Also, while this kit is being given away (Nov. 12-19), my whole Digitals store is 30% off!  So soon after the big sale, and you can still get great deals in my store ~ over 600 quality products ALL on sale!

3 comments:

andastra said...

Thanks for this lovely kit!

Aznewmom said...

Thanks so much. I'm not sure what bits I've picked up, just one or two, but I'm sure they will be cute surprises when I open them up.
Thanks for sharing your work.
Cheers,
Stacy

Sherry said...

So cute. I just l♥ve your kits. Thank you so much for sharing.