Tuesday, June 23, 2009

More Goodies ~ Bright and Fun!

Hi! I hope all of your are having a fun summer and staying cool at the same time!

I am just LOVING being home this summer! I've not only made new kits for you, but I'm finally getting my craft room / office cleaned out, and that's saying a lot! lol

So, here's what I've got going on right now...

You've seen my Flamingo Frenzy and Sizzlin' Summer sets ~ two matching oh, so bright kits for the summer. Well, I've just put together Flirty Flip Flops to match these two AND an additional set of fun clusters I really think you'll like!

All are on sale right now, AND you can pick up the clusters at Gotta Pixel Tuesday only for $1. Don't miss this special!





Only $1 on Tuesday at Gotta Pixel!



For $1 at Gotta Pixel, you can also go my new fun titles, Caught on Film! (Tuesday only!)

Here are some elegant words for your pages ~ on sale this week at Gotta Pixel and at Digitals!

Words of Character

Words of Faith


Beautiful Layout by elenasworld!

Designers, I have a new set of Curly Grosgrain Ribbons just for you, and of course, they're on sale for the first few days. :)

You've still got a few days to take part in my challenge at Digitals this month! Click HERE to play.


No comments: