Monday, June 29, 2009

FREE Clusters for my Mailing List Subscribers

Hi! Meet Lizzy!


I've been playing with my new line of characters, Kathryn's Cuties, and Lizzy will be making her debut in a kit that will be in the stores tomorrow ~ Oh, So Fruity! Watermelons.

~ available (and on sale!) Tuesday at Digitals, Gotta Pixel, and Divine ~


Yes, Lizzy loves watermelon, and I think you're going to really like this kit. It's a remake of my Watermelon Kisses with just a tad of the old elements. All papers have been redone and almost every element is new as well. If you purchased Watermelon Kisses in the past, and email me a link to show me a layout you have in a gallery made with Watermelon Kisses, you'll be able to purchase this new set at half price! (kestry at comcast dot net) Trust me, it's WAY better! lol What a deal!

Also, those of you on my Mailing List (Sign up at the top of this page) will receive a newsletter early tomorrow with some FREE extras, corner clusters just perfect for this new kit!

Do you like $1 specials? They're on the drawing board, so I can't show you just yet, but I'll have some goodies at Gotta Pixel tomorrow for Tuesday's $1 day. You'll have only 1 day to get the special extras, so make sure to visit HERE bright and early tomorrow! :)

No comments: