Sunday, May 31, 2009

Welcome Home, Link! Baby Cakes Sale and New Math Game!

Introducing my new grandbaby, Lincoln Thomas ~ Link ~ LT. :)

My sweet daughter, Brandi, and her husband, Ryan, have just adopted the most precious little baby boy! They're already great parents, and their feet have yet to hit the floor.

I'm on top of the world these days, and as you can imagine, these are just the beginning of the pages you'll be seeing of him.

Here are a couple of pages I made of his room before he was born.

I'm using my Ashland sets to make this first album for Lincoln, so how about a sale for you?

For the first week of June, all of my Ashland Collection kits will be on sale for 20% off in all of my stores! Even better, Ashland Baby Cakes and Baby Cakes Album will be 50% off!

Baby Cakes ~ 50% off at Gotta Pixel ~ Digitals ~ Divine
Baby Cakes Album ~ 50% off at Gotta Pixel ~ Digitals ~ Divine
(All the work's done for you! Super for beginners and anyone wanting to scrap in a snap.)Get them this week (June 1-7) and SAVE!
Other Ashland sets include the huge Basics set, an alpha, My Big Friends, and 3 Furbabies sets.
They're all on sale the first week of June. :)

Gotta Pixel ~ Digitals ~ Divine

Showing off some of my talented Creative Team's layouts...
Gwen and Katie used Funny Bunnies
and
Alyssa chose Ashland Doggy Furbabies

Fun Funky Mystery Numbers are back!

The numbers this week don't match just one kit but are frames that can be used with just about anything in your stash! Play every week in June, and I'll send you all the initial frames as well.
Click HERE to play!

Thanks for letting me share the joy of my grandson with you!

1 comment:

angmag55 said...

Congratulations to everyone what a beautiful Grandbaby!!!
angmag55