Saturday, September 20, 2008

Clearance Sales! Save 70%!


I'll be retiring 15 of my products from my stores at the end of the month! They're still some of my favorite, but I've got more designs on their way.

So, here's your chance to get some of these designs at rock bottom prices before they're gone!

Bundle (at Gotta Pixel) ~ only $22.50 for all 15 sets! That's a savings of 70%!

Individual Sets ~ $1 - $1.99 at Gotta Pixel and Digitals:
  • All About Her ~ Alpha
  • All About Her ~ Enchanted Evening
  • All About Her ~ Enchanted Evening Album
  • All About Her ~ Happy Days
  • All About Her ~ Happy Days Album All
  • About Him
  • American Pride
  • Bright and Swirly Collection
  • Daydreams
  • Daydreams 2
  • Daydreams Album
  • In His Hands
  • In His Hands Extra Papers
  • Kaleidoscope
  • Open Seas

No comments: