Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Boys, Men, and Motorcycle Lovers!

This kit is for you! I've had several requests already this week for a boy version of my 50s kit, so Ponytails is now joined by Sunset Strip. Coordinating colors and pieces will work well with those in Ponytails Episodes 1 and 2, and the pieces included this time are some of my favorite.

I'm really pleased with how the retro motorcycle turned out. It's a combination of my dh's Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic and one my son drove in college (that he didn't tell me about until after he sold it! ~ another story in itself ~ kids!).

I'm really anxious to see layouts with this kit, so if you get it (Oh, it's on SALE through Saturday!), post a link to your layouts!
Below the preview is a little quick page for you ~ a thank you in advance. :)


Download Sunset Strip Quick Page HERE.
Please leave a comment. I really want to know what you think of this set. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!! It is soooo hard to find great buy kits!

Anonymous said...

i think this is so cool. i have two boys who will just love it!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank You Kathleen! It's very nice! Ann

Kathryn said...

Kohime...

Were you able to download this quick page yet?

cjpeterson38 said...

You have got to be the greatest designer yet! I love the 50's and 60's designs that you have been doing. TY for the freebie.
I remember 77 Sunset Strip TV series. I loved them.