Monday, June 30, 2008

NEW CU TOU & 50% OFF Sale at Digitals and Commercial-Use!

Oh, goodness! I advertised all over yesterday, and forgot to post this here! I've changed my Commercial Use Terms of Use to state ~ NEW! Credit is not required but is greatly appreciated. :) You can read it HERE. I will be working on rezipping my files and uploading them again with the new TOU, but if you have any of my Commercial Use items, please replace my TOU with the new one.

To celebrate, I'm having a big sale on all of my Commercial Use items. It will end tonight at midnight ET, so you still have almost a full day to pick up lots of goodies. Since we just had a big sale at Gotta Pixel, I've made this sale at Digitals and at Commercial-Use.

2 comments:

fl_connie said...

Kathryn, don't know who else to tell about this - but I haven't been able to get onto the GottaPixel site since the big sale. No store, no forums, no galleries. I got another newsletter today, but none of the photos will show up since they are links. Do you have any idea what is going on there? Or who I should email? Thanks!

Kathryn said...

Connie, it's been working for me, and this is the first I've heard that someone can't get back on. Have you tried clearing your cache or rebooting? I'll pass this on to admin and see if they can help. Do any of my links to there from my blog work for you?