Monday, April 14, 2008

Sweet new kit ~ includes quick pages!

S is for Spring! is the first in a series of Alphabet Soup kits, and I designed it using some of the great colors in my daughter Brandi's home. She and her husband, Ryan, have painted the rooms really pretty, using different colors, and I just love it! There are more colors, and you'll see them in my next Alphabet Soup kit!

You can find S is for Spring! at Digitals and Gotta Pixel.

I had so much fun designing it, that I've made you some quick pages to match. The first set of 2 comes free with the purchase of this kit for the rest of April only. Don't miss out!

This next quick page is a gift to all of you on my mailing list. What? You're not getting my special mailing list news yet?

It's easy to do, and I don't send out daily mailings, so you don't have to worry about too much mail. Everyone who knows me can tell you I'm way too busy for that. I also keep your address private, and no one else sees it. I'd love to have you on my list. Just type your Email address in the Mailing List box at the top of this page and click Subscribe. Then watch for my Welcome Email. I send them out myself and do try to get to this every day, so it shouldn't take too long.


Now, which letter should I make next?

1 comment:

Sharon Kay said...

How about T is for Train? 8-)