Saturday, April 26, 2008

Have a freebie on me! And how about a discount?!

I really had a lot of fun making this kit! The rain and water papers and the one with wooden planks and pegs ~ so cool! Then I played with characters for about 2 weeks straight. It was so much fun to get to the smallest parts and then see if I could make them look cute and real ~ sorta ~ at the same time. I find that little touches make a lot of difference. The shine on Noah's head, the slight pink of his cheeks, and the added toenails helped bring him to life. What's funny is that I think I'm finished with a character, and then I look at him again the next day, and tweak the layers some more.

It's all wrapped up now though and is in both of my stores ~ Gotta Pixel and Digitals. Join my mailing list at the top of this page if you'd like to receive a Gotta Pixel discount coupon to purchase this kit and anything you check out with it for 20% off! The discount is good only for a few days ~ through the end of April, 2008, so sign up now if you haven't already! If you're on my mailing list, look for a note from me today. :)



Here's a FREE quick page for you:

You can download it HERE. You'll need the password ~ monkeys~ to unzip this quick page. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. :)

I also want to make an additional set of animals and am open for suggestions. Do you have a favorite you'd like to see included?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathryn, cute kit! Would love to see elephants, bengal tigers and lambs for starters. I'm on my way to Gotta Pixel now, just have to have this kit! Thanks for the discount!

Kathryn said...

Great ideas! Thanks!

Lori Ann said...

This is adorable! I will have to put this on my wish list!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome. It's exactly what I've been looking for. I agree that elephants, tigers and lambs are needed.

I'm hoping this isn't the last Christian kit we will see from you. I would love to see some others like: Jonah and the whale, Daniel and the lion's den, etc,

Thank you for creating this kit. The digi-scrap world has needed something like this for awhile. I will certainly be buying this kit!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful work on this kit -- and so cute - thank you for sharing it

Kathryn said...

You're very welcome! Debbie, I love those ideas, and yes, it may take me a while since I teach in the daytime and have to squeeze minutes in at night to design, and characters take longer than anything else, but I will put those on my to do list sooner than later. :) Thank you!

MonaLisaK said...

White tigers would be cool. I agree that the kit is very cute!

Anonymous said...

Great kits. It is hard to find kits with a Christian theme.

Anonymous said...

absolutely fabulous kit, Kathryn!! I would LOVE to see some farm animals -- Jake would like 'em ;)
a cow, a horse, a sheep, and maybe even a farmer.. hey, the farmer in the dell.. the farmer in the dell -- hi ho.. ok, I'll stop now :) GREAT KIT par usual!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kit with a wonderful theme Kathryn! Thanks for sharing the qp.

Anonymous said...

cute kit, Kathryn! I can tell you spent a lot of time & designed this with love.