Wednesday, August 15, 2007

SORRY, SORRY, SORRY!!! Oh, and a HUGE SALE!!!

First, my biggest apologies!! I have been a terrible, awful, no good, very bad Marketing Goddess and have not been posting here often enough. *Sigh* As a way to make it up to you all, I will make you a little freebie that I will post later out of something fantastic of Kathryn's!!! So NOT hard to do anyway, cause all her stuff is SO Great!!!!

ANYWAY!!! So....who likes a SALE??? EVERYONE of course!!! You HAVE to scoot over to GottaPixel right away because EVERYTHING in Kathryn's store is 50% off!!! YUP...that was NOT a typo....50%!!! HOW Awesome is that?!?!?!

Check out this adorable new kit she has out....Watermelon Kisses. In fact, Kathryn is coming out with series of KISSES Kits.....how stinking cute is that name?

See how darn cute this kit looks in action??? These are two LOs I made with it, and Kathryn's great Photo Wraps!! Speaking of Photo Wraps....Kathryn has 8 (YES EIGHT!!) sets of them and right now you can pick them up for $2.00 a SET!!!! Thats such a great price how could you not hurry over???


Ok I'm off to get you guys a freebie, and where are you off to? TO SHOP as Kathryn's store of course!!!!

Until later..Happy scrapping!!!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Gurl, you make my head spin with all your sweet comments! I've been so busy and have been wanting to get in here. Thanks for covering for me. :)

Anonymous said...

Amei tudo. Fiz vĂ¡rios downloads! Obrigada! :D