Friday, August 10, 2007

Grab Bag!!! Get it FAST!!

Do you love grab bags? Does it make you feel like Christmas when you're waiting for the download to finish so you can open your "present"?? Well Kathryn has a FANTASTIC grab bag with GREAT goodies in it for ONLY $2.00!!! How great is that price?? And I have seen whats in it, and TRUST ME....you definitely want to grab this great bag before its gone!! Run over to her GottaPixel store now to pick this up!! You WON'T be sorry!!! But hurry....it won't last forver....so get it before its gone!!!

8 comments:

Caylynn said...

I can vouch for the fact that the grab bag is fantastic. :) I purchased it a few days ago, and just love it!

Miranda Barten said...

What a fantastic present..it's so cool!!!

Have a nice weekend!

Anonymous said...

I't looks to full to bind together. :)

eph2810 said...

Loved the content, Kathryn. Thank you for making this bag available :)

Have a great weekend.

eph2810 said...

Just used the grab bag for a layout *smile*...

Have a wonderful Sunday.

Terry said...

The grab bag is great. It will be so much fun to use -- lots of possibilities.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness I love your blog. So much information and neat freebies. I don't know how I missed it earlier. Anyway thanks for all the freebies I am going to have to get some of your kits while they are on sale. dh can't complain if I'm saving him money. LOL. thanks for the great blog to share everything with us. Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't find this grab bag anyone else having this problem? Ahhhh I really got excited.