Monday, September 2, 2024

Tuesday Treats & Sale!


All of my full collections (Bundles) at My Memories now have a red strip at the bottom.  What this means is that the price that you see posted even before sales might show up is an already discounted price!  Most of my bundles are valued at $26.99, so you'll see a posted price of $13.49.  The 50% discount is now built in so the prices are crazy low for fully packed bundles!  See all of my bundles in my store HERE.  

Every Tuesday I send out a newsletter with a link to a FREE Gift from my store.  If you'd like to receive my newsletter and know about sales AND freebies, you can subscribe at the top of my blog.

Save $10 on our newest My Memories Suite when you click HERE and use my code STMMMS81177!

Use my code STMMMS81177 again for Print Orders and save 10%.  Click HERE

#scrapbooking #digitalscrapbooking #digiscrap #mymemories #kathrynestry #studiokathryn #blogtrain #freebies #freegift  


 

No comments: