Saturday, January 20, 2024

New Releases in my Stores!

The Crayon Box Blues is the first in my new crayon box series. Created for photos of all kinds, this collection highlights blues ranging from a little green to a little purple. Enjoy all of the sets in this collection and save the most with the Bundle. You'll get a FREE Quick Page as well with the Bundle purchase.








by Donna

by Donna


by Lana


I've loaded several new Valentine cards and sets of cards for Valentine's Day in my Etsy store.  I'm showing them to you now so there will be time to get them to you before you need to send them out.  :)
There are physical cards I can mail to you, digital cards you can download and use over and over, heart-themed die cuts in 4 pretty Valentine colors, and even a mini-album/card.  See all of my Valentine products HERE.  ♥


 #scrapbooking #digitalscrapbooking #digiscrap #mymemories #kathrynestry    

No comments: